To drive your business to the level of excellent and progressive as well as to expect a good governance, professionally managed organisation and transparency, we recommend that you should set up a Private Limited Company to cater for your desired business rather than to set up a type of sole proprietorships or partnerships.
Here, we are always welcome to help you to set up a Private Limited Company which only cost you RM1, 500 (Full Package, No Hidden Cost and Very Limited Period). The standard incorporation package fee in setting up a private limited company in Malaysia is ranging between RM2, 200 to RM2, 800 whereby the fee does not include the first year secretarial fee. Our incorporation package fee is among the lowest in Malaysia. Therefore you have acquired a cost savings worth between RM700 to RM1, 300 if you decide to choose our service.
Our Holistic Incorporation Package of RM1,500 includes:-
- Authorised Share Capital up to RM400,000.
- Incorporation Fee payable to SSM- RM1,000.
- The Stamping Fee for Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A)- RM200.
- Supply of Corporate Information to Selected Agencies by SSM- RM10.
- Common Seal, Statutory Books & Shares Certificates- RM100.
- Free of charge for the first Request of Name Search and subsequent request for Name Search an additional Fee of RM50 each.
- Name of Promoters/Directors up to 2 persons and each additional person an additional fee of RM50 each person.
- Runner Fee to pick up documents from SSM- RM20.
- Free of charge for the first five Sets of Certified True Copy (CTC) of Documents (M&A, Forms 9, 24, 44 & 49).
- Free of charge (FOC) for Unlimited Request of BOD's Resolutions in case you need to open a Corporate Bank Account.
- There is a Conducive Conference Room for your company to convene the AGM, etc at a very minimum fee.
- Our panels of Auditors and Tax Agents.
- Our Post Incorporation Fees and Charges are very reasonable and competitive.
- It takes 3 to 5 working days to incorporate a new COMPANY SDN. BHD.
Tips to choose a Secretarial Firm:
- To obtain a written quotation of the Incorporation Package and its Fee from a Secretarial Firm. To briefly analyze and understand what are the items in the package offered. You are also supposed to find out whether the incorporation package offered has already been included the first year secretarial fee or otherwise. Then you will know exactly their fees of the incorporation packages offered with and without the first year secretarial fee.
- The most important factor that you should take into consideration before you decide to engage with a Secretarial Firm is their Post Incorporation Fees and Charges. The Post Incorporation Fees and Charges refer to fees and charges which you are required to bear for any request of their services rendered after your company has already been incorporated. For instances;
- Request for a Board of Directors' Resolution to open a Corporate Bank Account (Ours is free of charge for each time you request- FOC unlimited request).
- Request for Certified True Copy (CTC) of Forms or Documents for each page (Ours is RM2 each page).
- Request for Increase in Paid Up Share Capital (Ours is RM100 each request).
- Request for Change of Object Clauses (Ours is RM100 each request).
- Please obtain Our Firm's Post Incorporation Fees and Charges and you may compare with others. Then you may decide wisely to choose a Secretarial Firm to deal with.
Your Success is our Success!
Just RM1,500 to set up a COMPANY "Sdn. Bhd."
To obtain more information about the necessary steps to be taken in incorporation of a company, please read the article below "3 Stages in Incorporation of Company". It takes 3 to 5 working days to incorporate a new COMPANY SDN. BHD.
Please feel free to share your dream with us: 03 - 4106 6139.